Hi. Editor Emily here. I’m on the host committee for The Believer’s Ball, happening Saturday, September 14 at the historic Downtown Airport. The Believer’s Ball is a fundraiser for Agenda, BE, which connects busy people who want to make the world a better place with local non-profits that need their help.
In addition to that feel-good stuff, this event is going to be amazing. You can expect:
- Nine specialty cocktails (three each from The Rieger, The Drum Room, and Extra Virgin), a wine bar from Cooper’s Hawk, and beer from Boulevard.
- A Kansas City superband with Mark Lowrey and members of The Good Foot, The Diverse Trio, Hearts of Darkness, Making Movies, and possibly a few drop-in guests.
- Silent auction items I’ve secured from Boulevard and Hawthorne & Julep, and I know other host committee members are getting sweet stuff, too.
- Food trucks ready and waiting to serve you.
- VIP tickets include food from Westside Local, Collection (Celina Tio’s new place), Cafe Provence, Providence New American Kitchen, and more.
- A fun 1950s theme.
On any given Saturday night, if you got all of those things separately, you’d end up spending way more than the $75 regular ticket price. Plus, you wouldn’t get to play dress up, or see how many of the specialty cocktails I can consume during the event. With that kind of justification, you might as well just get the $100 VIP ticket (which means way more food!). But, wait!
[box]Now, feed me kc readers can get discounted tickets to this year’s Believer’s Ball. Agenda, BE is offering feed me kc readers a 25% discount on tickets, which makes General Admission $56.25 and VIP $75. To redeem the discount, just enter promo code “blogkc” when you check out at the Believer’s Ball EventBrite ticket site.[/box]
P.S. Tell them Emily Farris sent you. They’re going to ask at checkout!
NOTE: This post was sponsored in-kind by Emily Farris, feed me kc editor.